Every 3 years the Trust completes a strategic review. We take the time to have a fresh look at our vision, mission, principles, funding priorities and policies. We are proud to share with you our Strategic Plan for 2011 – 2013.
Our Vision is for resilient and vibrant communities
Ko tō mātou moemoea kia tipu, kia hua ngā hāpori
Our Mission is to invest wisely, and to donate effectively
Ko tō mātou whāinga kia tika te whakatipu rawa, ā, kia pai tōna tohatoha
We will invest wisely by:
- valuing the current and future worth of the Trust’s resources
We will donate effectively by:
- valuing and respecting Māori as Tangata Whenua
- valuing and recognising cultural diversity
- valuing and promoting community development
- valuing and facilitating community organisations
This useful booklet provides an overview of Trust Waikato, our donation focus, what we fund and more.
You are welcome to request a printed copy of our Annual Report for year ended 31 March 2012 by phoning Trust Waikato on 0800 436 628.
Year Ended 31 March 2012
- Year ended 31 March 2011: Financial Statements | Summarised Financial Statements
- Year ended 31 March 2010: Financial Statements | Summarised Financial Statements
- Year ended 31 March 2009: Financial Statements | Summarised Financial Statements
Brand guidelines and logo
- Trust Waikato HR Colour Logo (JPG)
- Brand guidelines - coming soon